One more 15X8 rim option on the cheap!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok. Excuse me because I'm a newb. So most of your drag racing tires are going to require a tube? I know m/t makes a tubeless for the 17" rim but if I wanted to go with these 15's I will need to run tubes right?

nope you can do either or

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Hey Don W I just pick up holestars and with mt slicks, screwed and no tubes one seems to lose more air pressure than the other in a few days.
Is this normal bc I'm not running tubes.
From my experience, that is fairly normal with slicks. Mine have always slowly lost air when stored for a few dyas/weeks, and not at the same rate either.

Ok. Excuse me because I'm a newb. So most of your drag racing tires are going to require a tube? I know m/t makes a tubeless for the 17" rim but if I wanted to go with these 15's I will need to run tubes right?
Like I said above, I have never used a tube.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Don, you ever wondered how many times a week we go over the tire size and tube discussion....lol...

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I agree! Seems every 15" wheel option thread turns into a 15" tire size thread, or whether or not someone should run a tube....

I have no problem answering questions about this stuff....Nor do I have any problem with anyone asking questions....But, there are beginning to be a lot of 15" wheel threads lately...

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i say one of the mods make a sticky with all 15" wheels that fit like say the jegs and summits , then list the tire sizes that fit those 8" wide ones hell or even just post the links to it on summit/jegs or some shit then put the boogies , holeshots , ect. in another list then include cris , and joe's pics of the draglite installs so it can be one big simple thread then just lock it and add as more come out

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
i say one of the mods make a sticky with all 15" wheels that fit like say the jegs and summits , then list the tire sizes that fit those 8" wide ones hell or even just post the links to it on summit/jegs or some shit then put the boogies , holeshots , ect. in another list then include cris , and joe's pics of the draglite installs so it can be one big simple thread then just lock it and add as more come out

I second this!!!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Freak for president !

lol id be a good canidate , hell even if i was shitty i couldn't do any worse than the current lmao , id just need a few of you for "advisors " one can do the math the other to spell check lol

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
lol, Freak, you get my vote....lol....beer cans and whiskey bottles all over the white house FTW!!!

Don, I think that would be a good idea....I can help post my pics in a sticky if possible....

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
same here i would be willing to do the actual thread just need the boss man to make it sticky and lock it ......

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I certainly ain't a "Don" caliber bossman or anything. But if you want to type it all up, and the info is accurate, have at it and I will sticky it.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I certainly ain't a "Don" caliber bossman or anything. But if you want to type it all up, and the info is accurate, have at it and I will sticky it.

lol , will do bro i'll get started on it tonight when i got a minute cris n joe n all i'll get with yall later

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Hitman, he has another thread started with the front runners....

Freak, just let me know what I can do man....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back