One more 15X8 rim option on the cheap!

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
I just bolted these on and they don't require grinding, or spacers. I don't have the front runners yet, but they should be ready Wed or Thur of next week. I don't see there being any fitment issues with the front runners...I did buy a set of 3/8'ths spacers though just in case. I weighed my GT 500's with M/T 305/35/18 dr's and they were 60#'s... these with M/T 15/10/26 wrinkle wall slicks weighed 35#'s. Here they are...

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...923106+4294755963+4294793325+115&autoview=sku
3ca7bec7.jpg

ccd84637.jpg

70b02dd8.jpg

c4fbbcda.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those actually look pretty cool. And the price is certainly right!

But still no 10" width :angry1:

What's the p/n or link for the fronts?

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very nice !!!
:clap:

I'm searching for new daily rim and tire.
But with the 3D Carbon body kit my fender are wider, do you have a picture to see how near the tire is from the fender, the best would be to have a tire that stick a little out on your setup, to match mine ;p

Last edited:

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, those look great and the price is definitely right. I may b=have to get a set of these.

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
Very nice !!!
:clap:

I'm searching for new daily rim and tire.
But with the 3D Carbon body kit my fender are wider, do you have a picture to see how near the tire is from the fender, the best would be to have a tire that stick a little out on your setup, to match mine ;p

Sorry bro, this is the best picture I have from the side... The tread shoulder tucks, but the sidewall area is BARELY past where it would tuck too. I have Roush rear shocks and it would have to sit down way past my bump stops to come any where near the sidewall if that helps any...

81a36914.jpg

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
they do look awesome for 100 dlls ! nice find, and great car btw

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but could you post pics with your GT500 rears on? I'm about to buy Nitto Drags and I'm on the fence about the 305/35 or the 305/40. Also, is yours lowered?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you have to use different lug nuts? And also do you have stock lugs or longer ones?

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
Did you have to use different lug nuts? And also do you have stock lugs or longer ones?

Everythings stock. I do plan on using open lugs. My tire guy is ordering me a lug that actually goes into the wheel where it tapers down and has an open end. I'll post pics of those too when the front runners come in. They allow you to use full threads with the stock studs. The nut portion is shorter so the stud sticks out past it. Hard to explain, but I'll post a pic as soon as they come in.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow those look really cool, fit right, are cheap, and go really good with your color car. Awesome.

Make sure you post some pics when you get the fronts on. So it looks like your going to save 50lbs rotational weight for the rears only, and probably more for the fronts. That should make a difference at the track as well.

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
Wow those look really cool, fit right, are cheap, and go really good with your color car. Awesome.

Make sure you post some pics when you get the fronts on. So it looks like your going to save 50lbs rotational weight for the rears only, and probably more for the fronts. That should make a difference at the track as well.

Thanks man! I'll post up pics with the front runners too asap.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
4" for light Daily Driving

WOuld the 4" be just too small for even light Daily Driving

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score
WOuld the 4" be just too small for even light Daily Driving
I'll use them to go back and forth to the track, but that's all. I had a friend total his Mustang because somone pulled out in front of him and he couldn't stop in time with the front runners on.

That looks great man can't wait to see the fronts!
Thanks man, I'm anxious to see them too!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back