rayS197

Reaction score
I cant find a vendor that sells 15 X 3.75" RaceStars for the 5.0's. They cut off @ 2010 models. Next is the calipers on our cars are so freakin close to wheel you can only use knock on weights on the outside of the rim. A larger diameter rotor pushes the caliper further to the outside. Hopefully Im wrong for your sake.

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
Btw if anyone wants some shell URT race fuel let me know. JJ of woodbine motorsports fame said if he gets orders from 5 ppl or more he will bring it to the event for you. I use it regularly and it makes me go 387 mph... Just saying.

Yes if you guys want URT and can call to prepay me for a 5gal pail I will deliver the fuel to the track the day of the rental as long as I get a minimum of 5 pails prepaid.:thumb: Its $85 for a 5gal pail.

Thanks everyone,

JJ

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Someone must have forcasted the future. I was orginally going to go even though Im not on the list as attending, but may not be going now anyway.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
I want to do this, but after watching the 5.0 Shootout and people break cars left and right I'm just not as confident. I don't know if I could stomach my car being laid up at Charly's indefinitely.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back