sneak peek of what to come from s&h

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just 93 pump gas, 9.3:1 compression 323 boss stroker motor, locked turbo cams, mild ported heads, stock exhuast manifolds, intake manifold and throttlebody. This was with cutouts closed forcing everything out the 2.5" side exhuast. Believe it was 17 degrees total timing, iat's were in upper 70's to lower 80's. Maf resolution and signal were excellent, the setup is extremely efficient to say the least.

With the cutouts open, an aftermarket intake manifold and some more revs this thing would easily be in the 900-1000rwhp range on pump gas with this compression and low iat's. Very impressive! Will be ridiculous on race gas as well!

Can't wait to get my setup on and tuned! I may put the smallest springs in to see what she makes on low boost 4-6psi on my car.

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeremy, are you going with the same size turbos or something a little smaller? Those are pretty big turbos for less than 300 ci. They will work with Bobby's big bore stroker but I'm not sure about your 4.6L. How did the install go this past weekend?

Earl

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what it does with my 326 c.i. 10.2 compression frpp manifold gt 500 tb stage 2 cnc heads and E85. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Should be in the 900-1000 range easily. I'm looking forward to both your's and Jeremy's kits getting on the dyno.

Earl

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Should be in the 900-1000 range easily. I'm looking forward to both your's and Jeremy's kits HITTING the TRACK.

Earl

FIXED

What meter is Bobby running?

Jeremy, what are your plans for the kit? How much power are you going to try to make?

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score

Took FOREVER for you guys to get this twin turbo up and going but it definitely has paid off. Love the video too. Alot of power for the buck there. You guys better get your asses moving because I think you will sell alot of these when the word really gets out.

Congratulations !

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
I am using the hox-e. It will come with the kit. It can make 1000whp without pegging. I can have a kit built and out in a week. But we will have several kits made of the twin kit and the single kit we are doing now.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeremy, are you going with the same size turbos or something a little smaller? Those are pretty big turbos for less than 300 ci. They will work with Bobby's big bore stroker but I'm not sure about your 4.6L. How did the install go this past weekend?

Earl

Same size 6262 they are T3 housings with .82ar, ye of little faith, this 281 is gonna do some work! lol With billet compressors and ball bearing im not worried at all about getting them moving especialy with them mounted right off the header. We looked at sizes and going down to something like a 55-57 wouldn't not even be a noticeable spool difference with the way comp's turbine wheels are designed.

Can't wait to see what it does with my 326 c.i. 10.2 compression frpp manifold gt 500 tb stage 2 cnc heads and E85. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Gonna be sick! Automatic is gonna rob some power but she will fly!

FIXED

What meter is Bobby running?

Jeremy, what are your plans for the kit? How much power are you going to try to make?

Kit comes with hpx-e standard.

800+ just depends on where the boost gets me.

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No. Not without a lot of modification. We would like to make an auto version but all the test cars we have had have all been manual lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back