got the long tubes on today

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
so i finialy got my long tubes on after 4 weeks of waiting. i got macs and had a h pipe made for them i dont like prochambers. and i can say is DAMN it sounds beastly with the gta's.

i have a bama tune on it at the moment i tryed out my BBR tune and i did not like it as much for some reason. the bama gets like 5 MPG more than the BBR but the bama seems to have more low end TQ from like 1-4k than the BBR but the BBR feel like it pulls a bit more than the BAMA from like 5-6k. now i just need to take it to the track and see which one is better there.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dont like prochambers? Blasphemy lol. I miss my full mac exhuast with prochamber on my 01 GT best exhuast ive ever heard! At least you went with the h over the x, bet it sounds nice!

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
How was the install? Any fitment problems or steering rub?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
so i finialy got my long tubes on after 4 weeks of waiting. i got macs and had a h pipe made for them i dont like prochambers. and i can say is DAMN it sounds beastly with the gta's.

i have a bama tune on it at the moment i tryed out my BBR tune and i did not like it as much for some reason. the bama gets like 5 MPG more than the BBR but the bama seems to have more low end TQ from like 1-4k than the BBR but the BBR feel like it pulls a bit more than the BAMA from like 5-6k. now i just need to take it to the track and see which one is better there.

Where'd you get the MACs from??

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
How was the install? Any fitment problems or steering rub?

0 steering rub and the fitment was perfict it wasent any harder to do them than my shorties were.

i got them from unnamed sources alloy6ix but my shorties are for sale if you want them :boobies:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back