NMRA @ MIR May 4th to the 6th

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Fixed!

Are you sure you want to ride this train?:evil:

You like to post about a lot about mens clothing, guys playing with themselves, and a lot of other "innuendo", should we be worried about you....guys do tend to get more creepy as they get old....or is being married so long causing you to contemplate playing for the "other team" :popcorneat:

PS. Funny Story - The last guy I was joking around with about being old, got pissed off and left Cruisin OC early. Ask Jason and Charlie, pretty funny story. So if it starts to bother you too much, just let me know. I know how testosterone dives and estrogen levels rise in your 40s, so your emotions can break down pretty quickly.

Last edited:

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Oh shit, I'm crying here...LOL>.. one thing we have with our age is some good come backs..>LOL...

1987 I was in my 3rd year of the fire dept, and I never wore parachute pants...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Uhhh...no......this is about you and your boyfriend and what they like to wear...or not wear when the urge hits...:doggy::spank2:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like to post about a lot about mens clothing, guys playing with themselves, and a lot of other "innuendo", should you be worried about me?....Younger guys from my generation do tend to get more creepy as they get exposed to the other way of life so I have no intention of ever getting married. :popcorneat:

PS. Funny Story - The last guy I was fucking was too old, got pissed off and left Cruisin OC early. Ask Jason and Charlie, pretty funny story. I know how being gay and gazing at Jason's penis drives my testosterone levels up.

Fixed!

rayS197

Reaction score
Men's Clothing? Is that what you call it?? Better take a second look there Mr. Wham. Even Rick Flair or Dennis Rodman would not wear some flamboyant shit like that so talk about playing for the other team. Maybe you guys have one to many X chromosomes in your DNA and that's one reason for picking out stuff like that.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score

So you were a seamen when you were my age huh? I think being called a seamen, and being stuck at sea in tight quarters with men all those years has permanently imprinted thoughts of men in your head.

What happens when 100 sailors go underway on a sub?
--50 couples come home.

(Disclaimer: Joke is meant to be clean. I have nothing but respect for our military. Last time i made a joke like this on the forum someone got unrightfully pissed)

Last edited:

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
So in 1987 Greg was a seamen and you were still semen?

Ahhh so your his partner. Were you guys on the ship together?

Dont be so angry guys, gay marriage will be legal in MD soon enough. At the fall rental not only can you race, but you can stop by the courthouse and authenticate your civil union.

Congrats guys!!!!

With a name like Ray, I guess I know who is the pitcher and who is the catcher.

Oh and now I know why you guys got autos, you cant :handjob: eachother when driving a stick shift!

Last edited:

rayS197

Reaction score
No Sir. I was never in the military and live in Virginia not Maryland but you just posted the reason why you live in Maryland and probably headed the move to vote on the issue. Have you and your life partner finished your registry picks?

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Im going to throw up the white flag while everyone is ahead. Ray and I never actually met, I would rather not attack someone I have not really met/dont know even though its just jokes cause some people take things to heart. No more thread jacking on my end, you can continue if you must.

So whos going to Columbus? Its a holiday weekend no most people are off Monday. Its about 400 miles from where I am, its the next closest event. Hopefully I will have a decent aount of seat time in my car by then.

rayS197

Reaction score
Damn dude memory gone at that early of an age? You better throw the white flag or in your case a rainbow flag. I was the one with the camera and you called older . You asked me about the auto versus a manual when Jason was in line for TS. I wanted Al to slap you. LOL!! Remember now?

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Damn dude memory gone at that early of an age? You better throw the white flag or in your case a rainbow flag. I was the one with the camera and you called older . You asked me about the auto versus a manual when Jason was in line for TS. I wanted Al to slap you. LOL!! Remember now?

HAHAHA I thought you were Greg, thats why I called out Greg in my original post about being old.

I guess I expected a guy named "Ray" to be a little bigger, your name is deceptive lol. And i though you said something about 600hp, which is what is in Gregs sig.

So Greg is prob like, who is this guy coming at me lol

Last edited:

rayS197

Reaction score
LOL!! you retard. LOL!! Well Greg does look a lot older than me so no argument on there. Yes I am vertically challenged. It takes a lot to offend me soyour good. Aren't you a Ginger or was it just the illumination of the blaze orange shirt??

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL!! you retard. LOL!! Well I do look a lot older than Greg and not as good looking so no argument on there. Yes I am mentally challenged. It takes a lot to offend me do your good. Aren't you a Ginger or was it just the illumination of the blaze orange shirt??

Fixed!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA I thought you were Greg, thats why I called out Greg in my original post about being old.

I guess I expected a guy named "Ray" to be a little bigger, your name is deceptive lol. And i though you said something about 600hp, which is what is in Gregs sig.

So Greg is prob like, who is this guy coming at me lol

I was wondering but I am an equal opportunist, I will light up anyone! LOL!:beer:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Damn the two of them really should pick on some people for their attire. Greg(aka J.C.) was walking through Jerusalem before he came up on Saturday with those sandals. While yet Ray came prepared with his knee high socks like a school girl so as to not burn his ankles. All the while, both came to learn a little more about drag racing(seeing as how only one car is running and the other hasn't developed enough sack to just buy a tru trac), figuring out sexual orientation and blower orientation, and to:handjob: each other while taking turns driving home.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ wow...if anyone should be a chuch mouse about clothes it should be you there Screech...and how did your POS run? Found that 10 second slip yet? Or is it with your missing 8 mph? And didn't you have someone riding bitch on your cruise? Wonder what happend during that car ride....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back