Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
I went with the RST, and yes Performance Autosport is more of a road track shop. I have had great experiences with them and the prices have always been competitve with other shops in the region.

The primary thing that keeps me coming back is Mark and his crew, and the fact that they're a Saleen shop. The car and S/C will also be getting serviced while it's down there. I dunno, I guess everyone has a reason they use a particular shop.

Premium08

Need to Get Another Pony
Reaction score
I went with the RST, and yes Performance Autosport is more of a road track shop. I have had great experiences with them and the prices have always been competitve with other shops in the region.

The primary thing that keeps me coming back is Mark and his crew, and the fact that they're a Saleen shop. The car and S/C will also be getting serviced while it's down there. I dunno, I guess everyone has a reason they use a particular shop.

No doubt, ive heard nothing but good things from them, and we never had a problem when we went there

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
I take mine there also, never had a problem. They also have some cool cars to look at while you are there. Alot of history at that shop with Steve Saleen and his cars. Mark and his crew are awesome to work with and it is just a preference here to. I have been to other great shops in the area and have had the same results.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Please get them to do something about 2nd gear, ppaaaa paaaa lease! I guess if you are used to it, its not that bad, but coming straight in to your car made it frustrating. Not only that but I don't like to just go ripping on peoples cars if I think that I could possibly damage something. Thanks for letting me take the run though.

By the end of the day you were def getting some better times than I put up. I think in the video I only ran a 12.7 with the miss of second gear and you got down to 12.4??? Can't wait to see it back next time with some more Delete Mods!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the MT ET street Pro's for $418 shipped! The slicks were too much tire/sway for me.

On the hunt for 17" direct drill skinny fronts.

15" skinny fronts will be listed for sale soon if anyone local wants them.

Last edited:

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
Please get them to do something about 2nd gear, ppaaaa paaaa lease! I guess if you are used to it, its not that bad, but coming straight in to your car made it frustrating. Not only that but I don't like to just go ripping on peoples cars if I think that I could possibly damage something. Thanks for letting me take the run though.

By the end of the day you were def getting some better times than I put up. I think in the video I only ran a 12.7 with the miss of second gear and you got down to 12.4??? Can't wait to see it back next time with some more Delete Mods!

I think this was a product of a few of things.

1.) I think the clutch was terrible to begin with.
2.) I think the clutch was beginning to wear pretty bad.
3.) The shifter in Saleen's hodge-podge of a transmission is terrible.

We'll see what the new clutch does.

rayS197

Reaction score
Just ordered the MT ET street Pro's for $418 shipped! The slicks were too much tire/sway for me.

On the hunt for 17" skinny fronts.

15" skinny fronts will be listed for sale soon if anyone local wants them.

Cool. Now you won't need those spaces. Will make it easier to mount the wheels

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That shoud make moutning/dismounting them a looooooooooooot easier and won't take me 2 freaking hours!

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
It was sprinkling in Baltimore... And looked like death outside. So screw you all

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back