Call of Duty: Ghosts

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
xXContra GuyXx

didn't make it on after the game lol, I flipped something else on and passed out on the couch haha

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I almost had the damn thing unlocked yesterday! I got my maniac, and killed 5 different people. I was chasing the last guy down, he was just out of my reach chased him for like a good 15 -20 seconds before some asshole on my team sniped him. Went looking for him again and got blown up

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to try and get on for a little bit tonight. Grabbing some stuff for dinner then gonna try and jump on in like a hour or so

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
didnt mean to bail on you moose, my shit froze up

No worries man!

I was coming in here to tell everyone that the new update is sick. I still haven't downloaded the dlc map pack but the patches and new game types are cool!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Well... I played Ghost for a few hours tonight. First time since the beginning of December. I heard that a lot of the hackers had been band and a bunch of updates to patch exploits were released. I have to say, given I was ready to take the disc to the range a couple of months ago, I am a lot happier with the game play today.

I noticed hackers can still run infections from USB to get full-time Advanced UAV (equivalent 4+ Sat Comms deployed at once), full-time Oracle, and aim-bots. That still fucks the game up. But at least the mod menus don't work anymore, which will slow them down for a little while. Although XboxInfinity swears he is still in business.

Anyway... much better gaming tonight.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I was getting destroyed last night! Seemed like every lobby I got into had a clan on one team and a bunch of randoms that would bail within the first few minutes.

Still trying to get that damn helmet unlocked!

The Michael Meyers field order on fog is awesome, yeah its gimmicky but its still cool haha

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I was getting destroyed last night! Seemed like every lobby I got into had a clan on one team and a bunch of randoms that would bail within the first few minutes.

Still trying to get that damn helmet unlocked!

The Michael Meyers field order on fog is awesome, yeah its gimmicky but its still cool haha

My buddy and I are constantly getting thrown into lobbies with clans. Half the time we somehow end up destroying them. But more often than not, we end up just backing out of the lobby as soon as we see multiple people with the same clan tag. I just get incredibly frustrated going against clans, because all they do is camp, and in my opinion, really makes the game boring.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been absolutely pooping on kids in search and destroy! Wrecking some clans and going double digits in SnD is crazy! Lol.

I am liking the new DLC though. It's nice to mix up the maps.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
yeah the new maps are awesome. Better than IW last map packs for MW3.

The clans I ran into yesterday we relentless at attacking the objectives, they went for pure domination every single time.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Are you guys playing random game modes? I noticed some of these clans will destroy in one game mode like S&D, but will get whipped Dom and while grabbing tags. Keeps it from getting boring too.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my maniac and killed 6 people in one life but the challenge is kill 6 different people!!!!

As much as I hate to I may have to resort to boosting to get this one done this shits impossible

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I don't know if you would consider it boosting or not, but you can have teammate control your spawn, which in turn controls the enemy spawn, and you can just spawn rap the shit out of them.

It not full blown boosting like with a lobby full of friends.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
That would be the smart way to do it lol.

I was thinking if I could just play against a few people I know and they could "let me" get it done lol.

All though trying to get this challenge done, playing smarter and having better overall games but I just want this damn thing unlocked now lol. been trying for like 3 weeks now

07ccdskaterv6

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone play this on Xbox one? Just got it today and need some people to clan up with

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back