Call of Duty: Ghosts

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
anybody still playing Ghosts on 360 lol, all my friends have XBOX One now.

Been trying to unlock one of the headgears for the last two weeks and I just can't get it done, really starting to piss me off

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I still play regularly, but it continually pisses me off with the amount of cheaters. Last night I was playing at a friend's place and we literally turned off the game, it was so overrun with cheating bitches. I find it difficult to believe that people already have more than 30k kills in this game, have nearly a 3 k/d and are already 10th prestige.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I play ghosts on 360 still. My gamer tag is moostang09. I've been playing a lot of search and destroy lately! It's such a badass game type!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
this +40^12

I'm mad i wasted $65 on this junk game. i DL'd it off the XB store and now I'm stuck with a game ill never play again.

BF4 is epic, the BEST FPS I've ever played. love it.

It's pretty fun when you play the way the pros do. It takes out all the BS that everyone hates online. We need to get a group of 8 guys to play 4v4 and use the ESports rules. That's fun stuff! The only game types are search, blitz and domination. Makes for a fun time. Oh and they also limit the maps. None of those big maps that suck.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
this +40^12

I'm mad i wasted $65 on this junk game. i DL'd it off the XB store and now I'm stuck with a game ill never play again.

BF4 is epic, the BEST FPS I've ever played. love it.

I actually really enjoyed the BF4 campaign. My only complaint is it was incredibly glitchy whenever I would scope in, trying to shoot enemies from a distance. I dint know if it's a common problem or if my Xbox one controller is just being a bitch.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I play ghosts on 360 still. My gamer tag is moostang09. I've been playing a lot of search and destroy lately! It's such a badass game type!

Let's game tonight! I'll shoot you a text.

xXContra GuyXx

I can't believe Im asking but anybody want to "help" me unlock something lol. I have been trying to unlock the Devgru dominator helmet for like the last 3 weeks and I can't get this fucking challenge done.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro. I'll be back on sometime Sunday/Monday and will help you out. My GT is LAK3RS.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good shooting today moose, almost got it!!!! 1 fucking guy short

It was a blast man! I like using the support setup in domination. I get so many points! I was tripling peoples points totals. When I'm on next we can team up and I'll get you some more ballistic vests and get that headgear!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think I have you on my list. What's you GT?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back