I have to give a "Now THATS customer service" award!

RRRoamer

Reaction score
Folks are REAL fast to post when a company does something they feel wrongs them in someway and REAL slow to praise a company that goes above and beyond. Time to step up for option 2!

I've had my LC-1 WBO2 system for 5 years now. It has been used intermittently in my car when I was fine tuning the tune as well as when I was playing around with technology. Overall, it has been a pretty good system.

About a month ago, I decided to do some double checking on my A/Fs. After plugging in the sensor, all was well on the serial output, but I could not get it to output anything analog so I could log it with the other data via the XCal2.

A phone call to Innovate Motorsports got me an email with the RMA info, so I boxed it up and sent it off a couple of weeks ago.

Today, a package from them showed up via UPS. Now, this system is 5 years old and has a 1 year warranty. They never contacted me about a credit card number, so I assume they decided to repair it under warranty just because they like providing good customer service.

I was REALLY surprised when I opened up the box and instead of finding my old system with it's customized cable, instead I found a brand new unit! I'm not sure why they decided not to repair my old one, but I can say I am very happy they decided to just replace it with a new one. And yes, it is a new one. It has a brand new cable and the housing is perfect. There is not a single scratch on it, not even around the O2 sensor connector.

To say I am a happy customer would be an understatement. They definitely went above and beyond on this one. While I have fought some small battles with the LC-1 in the past, customer service like this will make sure I go back to Innovate Motorsports the next time I need a WB02 system.

Way to go Innovate Motorsports!

Last edited:

RRRoamer

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I posted a slightly abridged version to that thread!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Zex did the same thing for me on an NMU. I bought the kit used and used it for about a year till the NMU went out. They too gave me an RMA number and gave me a brand new NMU, no questions asked.

Stuff like that keeps people coming back

RRRoamer

Reaction score
Yeah it does!

I see this was moved to the chitchat form. I guess it pretty much ISN'T technical, is it? Sorry for starting this in the wrong forum.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back