Sinner....(Sactown F1R) build

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Who is better? Or who doesn't have bad stories, drama or BS associated with their shop? You name any shop and there's someone to talk shit or bash it wether it's true or not.

I don't care to hear they did this or someone else did that... I'm treated pretty well so far and better then many other shops I've used in the past. This is the last shot though for the motor. First issue was my fault, second issue is unknown at this point but if there's a third issue none of it matters.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
It time to get the car on the road at all. I have a stock long block to put back in it if needed. This is the last try!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
What's needed to run E85? What stock components in the fuel systems ( lines, fittings, etc) need to be changed so the fuel won't eat through anything?

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
What's needed to run E85? What stock components in the fuel systems ( lines, fittings, etc) need to be changed so the fuel won't eat through anything?

Compatible injectors, fuel pumps and fuel filter. Fuel filter is a must or it will trap moisture and basically clog the system so don't skip that step thinking it is not important.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Compatible injectors, fuel pumps and fuel filter. Fuel filter is a must or it will trap moisture and basically clog the system so don't skip that step thinking it is not important.

^^ This, I believe the stock lines are fine, you might want to look into fuel rails.
I am running ID1000 injectors FYI

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
If you decide to just give up, just send me the blower before you
set it all a blaze:) j/k
wish you luck Brother!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Bosch 1000 injectors and what type fuel filter should I run?

Right now I have complete stock fuel system but with gt500 pumps and running BAP. I will run this for a while and if the car holds together I'll upgrade pumps to run 17-20psi. Right now I just want to drive the car with more power then it had before I started this bullshit.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Bobby shoot me a price in pm please.

So I'm assuming the only part that is destroyed by the corrosive E85 is the stock fuel filter?

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Jucostud will be adding pics for me of valve shortly.

The top of valve broke off where lock goes. The shop is sending head to machine shop and replacing valve and valve guide and putting car back together.

They just think the valve failed but i think something caused this failure....

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Jucostud will be adding pics for me of valve shortly.

The top of valve broke off where lock goes. The shop is sending head to machine shop and replacing valve and valve guide and putting car back together.

They just think the valve failed but i think something caused this failure....

Well, anything is possible I suppose. I just hope if there is a problem it gets resolved and stop breaking shit. They are running out of excuses pretty quick

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back