Tire debate & 3V power limits - thread clipped

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
It's truly sad seeing someone spin out of control after they lose debate after debate, on forums and Facebook groups. Someone who's opinion is irrelevant due to their amazing slowness and is the king of name calling, threats of violence, bizarre statements (ie: nonfactual), and flip flopping - who then calls everyone else liars, name callers, and irrelevant. All of which is painfully easy to verify.

He won't let the Matrix Brace thing go, even now. Literally a "two seconds a lap time drop" from some bolt-on doo-dad. This ridiculous claim about that stupid brace will be his legacy, his trade mark. #TheMatrixHasYouNeo

I'm gonna tap out of this thread because there's nothing more to be done here. He's digging the hole so deep and doesn't know when to quit. Expecting some flippant response from "Mr Last Word" in 3.... 2.... 1....
I think you posted this in order to provoke him, so that the conversation/debate wouldn't die, but that's just my opinion. The thread was all but dead with the last post being 6 days ago.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back