BBR Stage 2 NSR Dyno Graphs vs Stock??

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
I posted a few posts back that they are all up on our website.

John I did not find anything but cars with blowers or with ported heads. I'm interested in cars with stock long blocks with the cams.

Bolt on's would be acceptable..

I'm really shopping for cams but I'm really tired of the horse mess claims and fine print ads..

I'm looking for a vendor that will back what they put out.. how about posting a graph for us here.

charles

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
John I did not find anything but cars with blowers or with ported heads. I'm interested in cars with stock long blocks with the cams.

Bolt on's would be acceptable..

I'm really shopping for cams but I'm really tired of the horse mess claims and fine print ads..

I'm looking for a vendor that will back what they put out.. how about posting a graph for us here.

charles

Hmmmmm... I could have sworn... B/c our LNR shop car made over 400 rwhp on a stock bottom end w/ bolt on's, BBR heads & BBR stage 2 cams.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Just back out gracefully. Otherwise....... :asshat:

Backing out.... LOL

Hmmmmm... I could have sworn... B/c our LNR shop car made over 400 rwhp on a stock bottom end w/ bolt on's, BBR heads & BBR stage 2 cams.

Speaking of your dynographs, I noticed that almost all of them cannot be enlargened, and when in regular viewing size, they are too small to make out the numbers.

race4food

forum member
Reaction score

Could have sworn what? I asked for information for just cams not a ported head car.

You have never done a cam install on a non ported head car?

Please, its a simple request. Dyno Graph for a stock head car (no porting)

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
You have never done a cam install on a non ported head car?

Please, its a simple request. Dyno Graph for a stock head car (no porting)

We honestly haven't tested our cams in house with unported heads. They are too large of cams to run on a stock oem head.

I know of customers that have done it. But we never have b/c the power gains wouldn't be much more than our stage 1's b/c of the small ports of the 3V head.

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
ok then how about graphs for the weenie stage 1 cams?? I'm not ready to yank the motor apart and do all that is necessary. I'm just looking for another bolt on that will make some power..

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
ok then how about graphs for the weenie stage 1 cams?? I'm not ready to yank the motor apart and do all that is necessary. I'm just looking for another bolt on that will make some power..

It sounds to me as if the only cam BBR offers for the stock OEM heads w/o changing the springs are the stage 1's. So what does it matter what power it makes. Its a badass old school sounding cam that will give you good gains throughout the powerband.

A tip, don't get stuck on hp numbers. The only thing that really matters are ET's.

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
Um, take a look at the car in his avatar and his sig pic... does it look like he even cares what kind of ET the car will lay down? He probably is only concerned with area under the curve, and getting a nice spikey +30HP gain at 6600RPM, that falls on it's face below 4000RPM is utterly useless for the kind of driving that he does... I think we're both looking for a camshaft that will provide a table-flat torque curve between 2500-7000RPM...

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
You're probably right, but with Obamanomics in full force, and owning a small business, there is NO way I can afford the R&D of running through a few sets to settle on a final design...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back