Play time is over you M'Fers.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think they turned out pretty good. The linkage on the carbs (you can see in the first pic) is pretty trick, its fully adjustable, with 4 slots on the main linkage and a threaded link.

I don't think I posted this earlier, but I also did my push bar setup a few weeks ago. I found a good use for my pan hard bar off of my old setup. Pinned in on both sides, so I can remove it in seconds. I always drove to the staging lanes and back to the pits, but this will help with tuning and also to run the car less so I don't run the batteries down, and get more runs out of $90 / 5 gallon fuel.

Pushbarsetup.jpg~original

Pushbarsetup2.jpg~original

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got two of them. I would invite you over to ride, but you live in fucking New Jersey.

The story goes like this: I got one used (the one pictured, a 2008) so the car could be pushed to the staging lanes and back to the pits. Well, the wife and I went riding, and she liked it so much I got another one for her for Christmas (another used one).

No reason to buy new these days when there are deals everywhere. Both were a few years old, but hardly ever ridden, so I lucked out on that. I told her: "If I get this for you, thats your Christmas present, Valentines, your birthday, everything until our anniversary, deal?" She said yes.

Last edited:

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Got my 1250 dominator carbs back today from the carb shop. Now I can redo my fuel lines / system.

IntakeCarbsdone2.jpg~original

intakecarbdone3.jpg~original

Intakecarbsdone1.jpg~original

Thanks guys, I think they turned out pretty good. The linkage on the carbs (you can see in the first pic) is pretty trick, its fully adjustable, with 4 slots on the main linkage and a threaded link.

I don't think I posted this earlier, but I also did my push bar setup a few weeks ago. I found a good use for my pan hard bar off of my old setup. Pinned in on both sides, so I can remove it in seconds. I always drove to the staging lanes and back to the pits, but this will help with tuning and also to run the car less so I don't run the batteries down, and get more runs out of $90 / 5 gallon fuel.

Pushbarsetup.jpg~original

Pushbarsetup2.jpg~original

Looks Great man!!!

are you still going to run just 1 system or set that up for 2 foggers?

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got two of them. I would invite you over to ride, but you live in fucking New Jersey.

The story goes like this: I got one used (the one pictured, a 2008) so the car could be pushed to the staging lanes and back to the pits. Well, the wife and I went riding, and she liked it so much I got another one for her for Christmas (another used one).

No reason to buy new these days when there are deals everywhere. Both were a few years old, but hardly ever ridden, so I lucked out on that. I told her: "If I get this for you, thats your Christmas present, Valentines, your birthday, everything until our anniversary, deal?" She said yes.

Well, thanks for the invite & could not agree with you more about getting a slightly used quad vs new. I have a Warrior 350 sitting at my parent's house that I plan on getting back in running condition. Def not the fastest quad around, but sure is reliable. I really want to pick up a few year old Raptor 700, but I don't know where to ride anymore and none of my friends ride.

travelers

Reaction score
Those crabs look great, I wish we could use them on the hemi. But not allowed in SS. Do they have a 3rd circuit?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its so the carb venturi are closer to the intake ports. Ever notice how the passenger side cylinder head is a little bit further forward vs the drivers side?

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Paul that looks fanfuckingtastic! I can't remember when or if you said when you plan on being back to the track.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was hoping April but its taking a lot longer then that. Probably August now.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got my heads flowed BEFORE getting new valves and valve job--the seem to be pretty good, time will tell if this actually translates to power on the dyno and the track -- while flow numbers are a good indicator, its also about port velocity, so we will see how these work out.

Hoping for a little bit better numbers after the new valves and valve job. Here are 4 intake/exhaust ports, two from each head:

ProfilerFLownumbers.jpg~original

To put this in prospective, I made easily over 900hp with my old heads that flowed (best port) 426 cfm on the intake @ .600 and 272 cfm @ .700 on the exhaust (my P51s). The profiler heads flow much more, and flow good up to .900 lift.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back