Play time is over you M'Fers.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Great looking trailer, how did it tow?
Towed nice and straight--but moves a bit in the wind. With it being 32 feet long and an extra 1 foot tall, the thing is a huge wall going down the highway. I am picking up those load distribution/anti sway bars today at camping world.

There are a lot of nice details to this thing. You notice the two water hookups in the front? one just to fill, on for water hookup at a campsite. The big side marker light is actually a turn signal, so if someone is past the rear of the trailer but in your blind spot, you signal and that thing will be bright right in their face. The lights are led, the side and rear marker lights are tiny, but bright red leds.

Last edited:

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
I am picking up those load distribution/anti sway bars today at camping world.

Which ones? I had the equalizer initially, but moved over to a Reese titan once I found out how heavy this thing is. They have been a lot better at keeping the sway out, and I didn't even get the sway control addon stuff for them.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
<<<<<FIRST POST UPDATED>>>>>>

My pistons came in today. Let the build begin....

16:1 pistons for a 4.600 bore and they still only weigh 599 grams...gas ported as well. Total Seal ring set.

Diamondpistons1.jpg~original

Diamondpistons2.jpg~original

Diamondpistons3.jpg~original

Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wait till you see the Oliver rods......

It is very nice stuff. Expensive to. The last motor held together for about 2 1/2 years, I want this one to hold together longer with (of course) freshen ups every couple seasons or whatever, depending on how many passes I make a year.

I have to say that I am very pleased with Diamond pistons. They all held together during my last mishap very well. That saved the head from any damage, and I was able to sell my entire top end from the old motor to recoup some costs.

dream07

forum member
Reaction score
Paul, you are living good. :wow:

Are you planning to hand-finish or coat the tops? Those tall skinny ridges around the valve reliefs used to be discouraged because they get glowing and ignite the mixture. Did Diamond say they will take the abuse as delivered?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We will see. Since at this time this is an n/a build, no coatings are planned. We actually shipped one of the cylinder heads to diamond and they scanned the chamber in order to make the piston.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Diamond is awesome product. Everything looks awesome. Top Quality Build and taking your time rather than rushing= Great success!

BlackBullitt1390

forum member
Reaction score
Any new updates? Real curious on the numbers that thing is going to throw down with the heads. I'm pretty set on Boss 9 heads, but this may change my mind.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back